Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Balance

I bow to the lotus feet of my guruji, an enlightened/self-realized avadhoota, poorna sadguru, Swami Nirguna Chaitanya.

My guruji always says that there should be balance in what one says. By balance, I hope I have explained properly, what is meant is that a sentence should not contradict its succeeding or preceeding sentences and words in a sentence should not contradict one another and each sentence/para/essay should be whole and present an idea clearly and completely and should present what is being presented with clarity. This blog is meant to provide clarity. Any inabilities are mine and mine alone and I apologize profusely if I failed (and I am sure I have and I am sure that this very paragraph has not fulfilled it) in this main condition.

No comments: